Benefits of Taking Magnesium:
Magnesium is the fourth most abundant mineral in the body and is essential to good health.
- Magnesium is an essential mineral, playing a key role in over 300 enzymatic reactions in metabolism.
Magnesium is involved in energy production and storage, the breakdown of fatty acids, protein synthesis, DNA metabolism, the relaxation of both voluntary and involuntary muscle tissue, neuro-transmitter activity, and hormone regulation.
- It helps maintain normal muscle and nerve function, keeps heart rhythm steady, supports a healthy immune system, and keeps bones strong.
- Magnesium also helps regulate blood sugar levels, promotes normal blood pressure, and is known to be involved in energy metabolism and protein synthesis.
- Magnesium’s primary function is enzyme activation.
- Magnesium is critical to many cellular functions, including energy production, protein formation and cellular replication.
- Magnesium is important for cardiovascular health and the regulation of heart rhythm.
- Magnesium is required for the proper function of nerves and muscles
WHY SHOULD WE SUPPLEMENT?
Because of the great importance of this mineral, it is important for the body to ensure efficient uptake of Magnesium. Magnesium is very important for the normal functioning of cells, nerves, muscles, bones, and the heart.